Remedi Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Whether you are hoping to remove excess fat, reshape your body, or enhance your appearance, there are plenty of ways that plastic surgery can help! Whatever your goals, our team at Remedi Plastic Surgery and Med Spa would love to help you meet them. Led by our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Rakhesh Guttikonda, we are committed to excellence and providing expert procedures to all of our patients!
What plastic surgery procedures can you perform at Remedi?
We provide an abundance of plastic surgery procedures at Remedi Plastic Surgery and Med Spa for men and women alike! Our range of procedures can treat or enhance a variety of areas, including the face, neck, breast, waist, stomach, and more. The specific treatments that we offer include the following:
- Arm lifts
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery
- Brazilian butt lifts
- Breast augmentation, lifts, and reduction
- Fat transfers
- Gynecomastia surgery, or male breast reduction
- Labiaplasty, or labia reduction
- Mommy makeovers
- Neck lifts
- Otoplasty, or ear surgery
- Silhouette Instalifts
- ThermiVA vaginal rejuvenation
- Tummy tucks
- VASER®Shape body contouring and sculpting
- Venus Freeze™ body contouring
What is the recovery like for plastic surgery?
Since there are so many different kinds of plastic surgery, the recovery time will vary depending on which procedure you have done! With many of our procedures, such as eyelid surgery, you should be able to return to normal life within a week. However, other surgeries require a more arduous recovery. The recovery times for each of our procedures are as follows:
- Arm lifts: One to two weeks, with possible swelling for two to three weeks after the procedure.
- Brazilian butt lifts: No direct pressure for eight weeks. Refrain from sitting or lying on your back for two weeks, after which you may sit with a pillow to relieve pressure. After three months, you should expect a complete recovery.
- Breast augmentation, lifts, and reduction: Return to work in two to five days, and more vigorous activity after two weeks.
- Ear surgery: Within one to two weeks, patients can return to work, with a complete recovery experienced after three to six weeks.
- Eyelid surgery: One to two weeks.
- Fat Transfers: Depending on location, anywhere from two weeks to several months.
- Labiaplasty: Most patients can return to work within one to two weeks but need to refrain from sexual activity for at least six weeks.
- Liposuction: Return to work within two to five days and vigorous activity within two weeks.
- Neck lifts: Patients can usually perform light activity within three to five days and resume work within one to two weeks.
- Silhouette Instalifts: Return to work within one day, and vigorous activity within one week.
- ThermiVA vaginal rejuvenation: No recovery time!
- Tummy tucks: One to two weeks.
- Both VASER®Shape and Venus Freeze™ do not require any downtime!
Is the surgery performed on-site?
All of our surgeries are performed right here at Remedi Plastic Surgery and Med Spa! Our operating room (OR) is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC). Having an on-site OR is more convenient for patients and less expensive, as it cuts down on overhead costs for us at Remedi! Our accreditation with the AAAHC means that we provide a high quality of care, have state-of-the-art facilities, excellent infection prevention and control, surgical and anesthesia services, patient privacy, and professional governance of our facility.
Come to Remedi Plastic Surgery and Med Spa for any plastic surgery that you would like done! If you would like to learn more or book an appointment, please do so through our website or call us. You can find Remedi Plastic Surgery and Med Spa at 230 Prospect Place, Suite 310, in Coronado, California.